Are you looking for personal injury solicitors Kidderminster because you were injured while playing field hockey? Do you want to seek compensation for these injuries? Call us at Accident Advice Helpline, or text us, to find out if you are eligible to make a claim through us. You really don’t need local solicitors to help you these days. We find that most claims can be processed n the phone.
Personal injury solicitors in Kidderminster needed?
Lying around 24 km (15 miles) to the north of the city centre of Worcester and around 27 km (17 miles) to the south-west of the city centre of Birmingham, in Worcestershire district, in the Wyre Forest, UK, is the town of Kidderminster. Kidderminster is twinned with Husum, Germany. Flowing through the town centre of Kidderminster is the Worcestershire Canal, as well as the River Stour.
If you are seeking compensation for the injuries you got whilst playing field hockey in Kidderminster, talk to the experts in injury compensation, Accident Advice Helpline. They have been in the business of helping people with all kinds of injury claims, all over the UK, since the year 2000. The patron of the Accident Advice Helpline, is the UK consumer rights champion, Esther Louise Rantzen, CBE.
Tips to help you play field hockey safely
• Wear all the required protective gear when you are playing field hockey which includes some or all of the following: shin guards, coloured mouth guard, plastic safety goggles, wire cage, padded gloves, etc.
• If you are a defender, it would make sense for you to wear a clear plastic mask. In this way you would be protecting your face from high swinging sticks and flying balls.Open Claim Calculator
• Use a stick that fits as in this way you will be able to take shots that are accurate and prevent others from getting hurt.
• During game season and between seasons, it is very important that you take some time out to rest as this will help you avoid burnout and avoid overuse injury.
• If you get injured, seek out immediate medical help.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
Have you been hurt whilst playing field hockey in Kidderminster? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Instead of using personal injury solicitors in Kidderminster to help you make a claim, why not use our experts?
Contact us by phone or text at any time for claims’ advice and help. If you send us the text message “claim365” to 88010, we will call you to find out how we can help you with the claims’ process.
Call us from a landline on our freephone number, which is 0800 689 0500. You can ring us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Contact us right now and find out how we can help you with your particular claim.