Do you need personal injury solicitors in Ketton?
Are you looking for personal injury solicitors in Ketton because you were injured while playing sports? Would you now like to seek compensation for that injury? If you are considering making a claim for compensation, it is worth noting that you don’t need a local solicitor to help you. You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and find out how our expert claims’ advisors can help you.
Injury solicitors Ketton required?
Lying around 5 km (3 miles) to the west of Stamford and around 13 km (8 miles) to the east of Oakham, in Rutland, UK, is the civil parish and village of Ketton. After Cottesmore, Uppingham and Oakham, Ketton is the 4th largest settlement in Rutland. The original name of Ketton was Chetene and this meant on the banks of the River Chater. Originally, Ketton was 3 separate settlements: Geeston, Aldgate and Ketton. But as these 3 separate settlements grew, they merged and we now have what is today known as the civil parish and village of Ketton.
Take the 30 second test if you have hurt your back whilst playing some sport at Ketton and you can find out if you have a valid claim that lets you qualify to seek compensation for the injuries that you incurred. This test is available at Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
Tips to prevent back injuries
• Be sure you get the right mattress for your bed.
• Keep your bed in good shape and replace your mattress if you need to.
• What position are you sleeping in? Your sleeping position could be causing you back pains.
• As far as possible, avoid lifting and bending, it causes your back a great deal of stress.
• As you cannot avoid lifting always, when you do have to lift something, use the correct procedures.
• Reduce the amount of weight that you have to lift, if you have to lift anything.
• Use lifting straps and handles to lift anything.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
You can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time to find out if you have a valid personal injury compensation claim to make. If you do have, you can start the claims’ process while you are on the phone to one of our expert advisors. Don’t worry about not being able to find personal injury solicitors in Ketton.
Call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from a landline. Ring us on a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Please leave a message if no one is free to take your call. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you would rather we phoned you to discuss your potential claim, send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.
Call or text us now for expert claims’ advice.
Date Published: 23rd December 2013
Author: David Brown