If you live in Leith and have a broken bone you may be able to make an injury claim if your injury was caused by someone else. Personal injury solicitors can help you claim.
Broken bones happen so easily and are often broken in an accident. Some breaks are quite mild, but some are severe. Whichever they are, if the accident happened within the last 3 years, and it was not your fault, you may be able to use personal injury solicitors in Leith.
Treating broken bones
The treatments of broken bones are fairly standard, depending on the severity of the fracture. Some of the main treatments are:
- Crutches, if it’s your feet or legs in plaster. These will make it easier for you to move around but you must make sure you use them properly or they will cause problems under your arms.
- Surgery, if the breaks are really severe. The surgeon may need to insert pins, screws or plates to hold the bones together.
- Ice packs to reduce the swelling. Never put ice directly onto the skin – you should wrap it in something first, something like a tea towel perhaps.
- Painkillers as certainly to start with, a break can be quite painful.
- Support bandages, if the break is not severe and just needs a bit of help to heal.
- Plaster cast, if the bone really needs to be kept in place for the healing process.
How to claim with Accident Advice Helpline
To make your injury claim, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have over 15 years’ experience in dealing with injured parties who were the non-fault victims of accidents. Local personal injury solicitors in Leith may not have as much experience, and this is important to get the best from your claim.
Our friendly advisers are all trained to answer your questions and offer you all the advice you need. They can also explain the criteria which will decide whether or not you are eligible to make a claim.
- To claim, somebody else must have been responsible for your injury.
- You must call and start your claim within 3 years.
- You must visit a doctor so that they can treat your injuries.
If you can claim, we can start it over the phone and we won’t ask for any payment upfront. This is because we always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
Call today if you need personal injury solicitors in Leith
To discuss your claim just call 0800 689 0500, free from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and talk to an advisor about your accident and resulting injuries. You will not be under any pressure to proceed with a claim.
So for free, no-obligation claims advice if you need personal injury solicitors in Leith, call Accident Advice Helpline now.