Make a hassle free compensation claim with our personal injury solicitors in Ardrossan.
Ardrossan is a town in North Ayrshire, Scotland. Located on the coast, the first evidence of settlement at Ardrossan was the castle named Cannon Hill. This was thought to be constructed around 1140 by Simon de Morville. The castle and estate was passed down through generations of the Barclay family. It stood until 1648 when Oliver Cromwell’s troops had the structure demolished, using much of the stonework to build a fort in Ayr. The ruins of Cannon Hill are still evident, but are now in an overgrown and hazardous condition.
An exasperating chore
One of Cannon Hill’s most notorious residents was Sir Fergus Barclay, Baron of Ardrossan. Sir Barclay was said to be in league with the Devil himself. One local legend tells of how Fergus set a task for Satan to make ropes from sand. The Devil became so frustrated with this assignment that he kicked Cannon Hill with his hoof, leaving the impression of a hoof print in the castle stone.
Don’t let claiming compensation become stressful, contact our injury solicitor in Ardrossan
The time following an accident can be confusing and disorienting. This can especially be the case if you have been injured through no fault of your own. You may feel let down by another person or organisation, that they have allowed you to experience damages in this way. Even if you realise that compensation could be owed to you, you may feel that the additional hassle and stress generated by making an injury claim is not worth the bother.
Accident Advice Helpline can offer you an easy way to obtain the compensation to which you are legally entitled. We are a breath of fresh air in the compensation claims process. Our clients praise our high quality service, time and time again. Use our personal injury solicitors in Ardrossan for the hassle free way to make an injury claim.
8 ways we make the claims process stress free:
- Our free helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0800 689 0500.
- Find out how much money you could receive by taking our easy injury claim calculator assessment.
- Our legal team are highly experienced in personal injury law.
- Our injury solicitor in Ardrossan will handle your case on a no win no fee* basis.
- There are no upfront payments to make.
- Our injury solicitor in Ardrossan should be able to process your case over the telephone.
- You should not need to attend court.
- There are no lengthy legal documents to complete.