Accident Advice Helpline are legal experts who can help you if you need personal injury solicitors in Alva. If you’ve been injured in an accident and were not to blame, why not find out if we can help you too?
We don’t just help people who have accidents. We can also help for industrial illnesses or injuries.
Claiming for an industrial illness
All jobs these days have health and safety regulations which need to be followed to ensure the safety of all staff and visitors. If your employer does not stick to the rules, you could suffer an injury as a result. There are many ways that can help prevent an injury.
- If your job involves a repetitive movement, you are at risk of a strain. Your employer can break up your working day, meaning you have more varied tasks.
- Vibration white finger can be caused by the use of vibrating machinery. Well maintained equipment and regular breaks can help prevent this injury.
- Working with machinery can also be extremely loud. This can damage your hearing unless your employer provides you with ear protectors.
If you suffer an injury at work, and you’re looking for personal injury solicitors in Alva, talk to the professional advisors at Accident Advice Helpline.
About Accident Advice Helpline
We are a legal firm who were founded in 2000. We specialise in personal injury claims and work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland. Since we were founded we have claimed millions of pounds worth of compensation and have gained experience in all types of claim. We also understand the financial pressure an injury can put you under, which is why we always work on a no-win, no-fee basis.Open Claim Calculator
We have a team of advisors who are all trained to help. They can answer your questions about making a claim, provide an estimate of your compensation and complete your paperwork.
Finding out if you are eligible to claim is as easy as discussing your accident.
- You can claim if you can show that someone else was to blame.
- You have 3 years to start your claim from the date of your accident. In the case of an industrial illness or injury, you have 3 years from the date of your diagnosis.
- You will need medical evidence, so it’s important to have your injuries treated.
Get the best information about personal injury solicitors in Alva
Our advisors are here to help so why not call for advice? You can speak to us free if you call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or you can call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Our advice is always free with no obligation, so if you’re looking for personal injury solicitors in Alva, just call Accident Advice Helpline.