Luxulyan is a small village and a civil parish situated in Cornwall, England, UK. It is well known because of the Luxulyan Valley which was designated as a World Heritage Site because of ancient industrial remains.
This village is named after the famous Cornish granite known as luxulyanite. Luxulyan Quarry which is located in the north of the village is rich in china clay granite rocks and has been designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
You may suffer from work-related injuries, occupational or industrial illnesses and diseases, prompting you to search for a personal injury solicitor in Luxulyan who may not be available in this small village.
Get advice and legal help from Accident Advice Helpline
You may contact Accident Advice Helpline today. You are under no obligation to pursue your claim with us. Accident Advice Helpline has a team of solicitors who are friendly and professional.
We specialise in personal injury compensation claims and operate throughout the UK on 100% no-win no-fee basis. Very few claims reach court trial because many of them are handled through the phone. This is a great option when you need a personal injury solicitor in Luxulyan.Open Claim Calculator
Symptoms which require you to get a personal injury solicitor in Luxulyan
You can claim employers’ liability insurance if you sustain an injury or illness when you are working for your employer if you are a non-fault victim and your employer is to blame.
There are some illnesses and diseases which can be hard to prove that they are work-related and that is why you need to be represented by a personal injury solicitor in Luxulyan.
- Stress and depression-people who work in stressful workplaces and those who experience traumatic situations in their job can be compensated.
- Asbestosis-exposure to asbestos in construction, automobile and other industries is a condition that involves inflammation of the lungs. It causes chest pain, coughing shortness of breath and in severe cases loss of breath due to scarring of the lungs. Mucus in coughs, chest pain, chest tightness and loss of appetite may be reported.
- Lung and abdominal cancers- Masothelioma is a rare cancer caused by inhaling asbestos that affects the lining of the lungs, the chest cavity and in some instance the abdomen, causing chest pain and loss of breadth. Consult your doctor if you develop symptoms such as coughing blood, unexplained weight loss, shortness of breath, blood in stool and persistent chest or abdominal pain.
- Industrial deafness-people who work in excessively noisy environments like in construction and manufacturing industries can develop industrial deafness or some level of hearing loss. Such impairment is compensated.
- Tendonitis, Carpal Strain Syndrome, Vibrating White Finger
- Asthma and bronchitis-these conditions can become chronic but they are manageable by medication.
- Black lung disease-inhaling coal dust can result in this condition.
- Skin diseases-these can be treated by physicians who prescribe gels and ointments.
Call now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.