Were you injured due to someone else’s negligence?
Have you looked for a personal injury solicitor in Llanbedrgoch? Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide law firm. We are here to help people who have been hurt or injured in accidents that were not their fault. Accident Advice Helpline has been in the business of compensation claims for over sixteen years. We have the expertise to assist with a wide variety of compensation claims. We do this on behalf of victims of non-fault accidents and we can help you win the compensation you deserve.
Personal injury solicitor in Llanbedrgoch
Accident Advice Helpline will not provide you with a personal injury solicitor in Llanbedrgoch. That’s because we are a national law firm. We have our own in-house injury solicitors. Thus there is no need for us to provide a personal injury solicitor in Llanbedrgoch. Does all of this sound a little bit confusing to you? Here are some interesting facts about our firm and the compensation claims we manage for our clients:
- Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm specialising in personal injury compensation.
- You can call one of our friendly professional advisors on our free phone helpline.
- Available on this website is the popular Compensation Calculator, also called the 30-second test. This test is available to help potential clients find out if they qualify to claim compensation.
- Our firm has been in business for over 16 years.
- Potential clients can talk to us in confidence and with no obligation to proceed with a claim.
- Clients will be assigned with a specialist solicitor from our in-house team to deal with their case.
- The money the client gets is intended to help speed their recovery. For instance, it can be used to help them get childcare, replace lost wages, pay for taxis, medical bills etc.
- All of our lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee basis.
- Our patron is Dame Esther Rantzen. She is a consumer champion for the UK and popular TV personality.
- You can claim if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- Accidents that we have dealt with in the past Include road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work and more.
- The accident has to have happened within 3 years. However, this deadline can be extended in certain circumstances such as where the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases and injuries.
- Most claims can be processed by telephone with no need for a court appearance.
- Some clients may need to attend one additional medical assessment.
- Most clients will not need to attend court.
- You can claim for the injury as well as any expenses.
- Claim amounts can’t be guaranteed. They can only be estimated to the very best of our ability.
- Claim times vary from one case to another. We aim to deal with each compensation claim as efficiently as possible.
Why not contact us today?
Forget about speaking to an injury solicitor in Llanbedrgoch. Instead, consider starting your compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 from your landline today. Alternatively, use a mobile to call us on 0333 500 0993. All of our advisers are specially trained. They can answer your personal injury questions. Their aim is to empower you. That way, you’ll be aware of your legal rights when it comes to compensation claims.
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown