Need a personal injury solicitor in Little Hallingbury? Contact Accident Advice Helpline today for advice!
You could benefit from the help of an injury solicitor if you have had an accident:
- Within the last three years;
- That wasn’t your fault, but was caused by the carelessness or negligence of another party. This could be an individual, a company or even a local authority for example;
- The injury meant you had to have medical treatment. These could have been physical or psychological. You could have had short term or long term medical care as a result.
If these apply to you, you may be eligible to claim a sum in compensation for your injuries. A good personal injury solicitor will also be able to claim a sum that compensates you for expenses you’ve had as a result of your accident, such as:
- Transport costs
- Prescription costs
- Loss of earnings
- Costs of any childcare or home help you may need.
I think my accident may qualify. What do I do next?
Get in touch with us. Accident Advice Helpline has been in operation since 2000, so we have well over ten years of experience at dealing with personal injury claims. We’ve been successful for our clients who have been victims of all kinds of accident types, including:
- Medical negligence
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were a passenger, a pedestrian or the driver of a car
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Food poisoning
…and others too.
You can get in touch by phone, text or through our website:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the 30 second test on our website.
If you’d like to talk through your accident with us, ring us any time of the day or night – we’re open 24/7. There’s no obligation to proceed when you enquire and every call is confidential. But we’ll be able to assess your accident and the circumstances surrounding it. We can tell you whether we think you have a good claim. We can estimate how much compensation you could receive if successful and if you do want to make a claim, we can put you in touch with an injury solicitor.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline or a personal injury solicitor in Little Hallingbury
We are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need a personal injury solicitor in Little Hallingbury look no further than our expert service and contact Accident Advice Helpline today without further delay.
We don’t ask for any money to start your claim. All our personal injury solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So if anything happens and your case isn’t successful, you won’t have to foot a large legal bill.
It’s a sad fact that seven out of ten people who are eligible to make a claim never do so. Don’t be one of them. If you’re entitled to compensation after an accident, then we want to make sure you get what you deserve – justice – with an injury solicitor and the support of Accident Advice Helpline.