When things go wrong in life, like when you have an accident, it helps to have people on hand you can trust. We think that we are a reliable company you can put your faith in if you need advice or an injury solicitor to make a claim for compensation after an accident:
- That wasn’t your fault – someone else was to blame, whether through carelessness or negligence.
- That meant you needed medical treatment for your injuries;
- That happened to you within the last three years. In some cases, other time limits apply, for example the law allows you longer to claim if the case involves someone who was a minor at the time of the incident or involves an industrial disease.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline or a personal injury solicitor in Little Gaddesden
Accident Advice Helpline are a leading law firm who specialise in personal injury claims. We are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need a personal injury solicitor in Little Gaddesden look no further than our expert service.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have well over ten years of experience at handling personal injury claims. We were established to represent victims of non-fault accidents in claiming compensation from the party that caused their injuries. Our aim is to help our clients obtain justice by finding them the best injury solicitor to make their claim.
How do I know if I need an injury solicitor?
There are several ways to get in touch with us. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website.
Answer a few short questions about your accident and the effects it has had on your life and we can give you free legal advice on whether you have a good claim. We’ll also give you an idea of the level of award you could receive, to:
Compensate you for the injuries you’ve received;
Reimburse you for some of the costs you’ve incurred because of your accident, such as loss or earnings, travel costs, prescription costs and fees for childcare and home help if you’ve needed them.
All calls are taken in strictest confidence and you don’t have to make a claim if you decide not to. If you do want to bring a personal injury claim, though, we’ll appoint you an experienced personal injury solicitor in Little Gaddesden to represent you.
Some of the benefits of choosing us to make your claim
There are plenty of companies out there who deal with personal injury cases. But here’s why we think we are the best:
- We don’t ask you to pay upfront to start your case.
- All our personal injury lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- We have many years of experience at dealing with accidents of all types.
- We are proud to have a great reputation for customer service and are endorsed by consumer champion, Esther Rantzen.
So why not give us a ring today and see what we can do for you?
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown