A personal injury solicitor in Laurencekirk can help you claim compensation if you have been injured in a non-fault accident. Accident Advice Helpline offer a nationwide service to anyone looking to make a claim.
Accidents on the road are common and many of these involve cyclists. Cyclists are often hard to see, but if you follow some simple rules you can follow to try to avoid an accident.
Some safety rules for cycling
- Not all towns and cities have them, but where they are available use cycle lanes.
- If you come to a red light, don’t push your bike across, sit and wait.
- If you are in stationary traffic, be careful if you cycle up the inside lane of a row of cars and look for anyone signalling to turn left.
- Wear light, bright, or hi-visibility clothing, particularly at night.
- Keep your lights in good working order and use them.
- Cycle helmets can prevent serious head injuries. Choose one which is well-fitting and not too loose.
- If you listen to music when you cycle, don’t have it turned up so you are unaware of the traffic around you.
Call Accident Advice Helpline after a non-fault accident
If you find yourself involved in an accident and someone else was responsible, call the friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline. We can conform over the phone whether or not you would benefit from the services of a personal injury solicitor in Laurencekirk.
Your accident must fulfil certain criteria.
- You must be able to show that someone else was to blame.
- You must visit a doctor to have your injuries assessed and treated.
- You can call for free, no-obligation advice as soon as you want to, but your claim must be started within 3 years.
If you are eligible to claim, our advisors can provide you with an estimate of your compensation, and get all the information we need to get your claim started.
Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years of specialist personal injury experience. We have always worked on a no-win, no-fee basis, which means we won’t ask you for any payment to get your claim started.
Call now if you need a personal injury solicitor in Laurencekirk
For advice about making a claim, just talk to Accident Advice Helpline about your accident. You can call free from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or if you’re calling from a landline, the number you should call is 0333 500 0993.
With the right personal injury solicitor behind you, you will get the best compensation, so talk to Accident Advice Helpline for advice today.
Date Published: 6th December 2013
Author: David Brown