If you have been injured in an accident and it was not your fault then you could be entitled to make an accident injury claim and seek cash compensation for your injuries and damages. An experienced personal injury solicitor in Duror of Appin or elsewhere in Scotland can help you do this. For the right experience and the best help, call Accident Advice Helpline.
Are you eligible to claim with a personal injury solicitor in Duror of Appin?
Accident Advice Helpline have a unique 30-second test which can tell you if your accident qualifies for compensation or not. It simply asks you to confirm three things about your accident.
- To claim, someone else must be responsible for causing your accident. You will not be able to claim if your injuries were self inflicted.
- You must visit a doctor after your accident to have your injuries treated and recorded.
- You have a time limit to make a claim so it’s important not to wait too long. Claims must be started within three years of your accident.
Why call a personal injury solicitor in Duror of Appin
- First and foremost to seek justice. If you have suffered as the result of another person’s neglectful or wrongful actions then this is simply not fair and justice should be sought.
- To ensure you are reimbursed and can manage without financial hardship. Being injured usually means you have to face extra expenses. This could be travel to attend medical appointments, medical treatments, paying for childcare or personal care as your injuries are restricting you to name just a few. As well as facing these extra expenses you could find yourself further out of pocket due to loss of wages as you might not be able to work whilst you recover.
- To make others aware of their actions and take responsibility. This applies no matter who caused your accident, whether it was an individual or an organisation it should be brought to their attention the pain, distress and suffering that they have caused so that they can learn from the experience.
- To ensure it does not happen to others in the future. If the person or people responsible know what the accident has caused they will more often than not put things in place so that this does not happen again. Not only are you seeking justice for yourself you are preventing other innocent people from suffering in the future.
Give Accident Advice Helpline a call
To find out how our more than 15 years of experience can help you, call Accident Advice Helpline. Our advisors are available to answer any questions you have about a personal injury solicitor in Duror of Appin and guide you through the claims process. Just call them on 0800 689 0500, which is free from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 9th November 2013
Author: Clare P
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Duror of Appin
Accident Advice Helpline: Duror of Appin
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|