A personal injury solicitor in Drymen can help you claim compensation if you’ve been injured in an accident which was not your fault. Accident Advice Helpline are experts in personal injury claims.
Can you make a claim?
There are many types of accident you could claim for, but the underlying principles are:
- The accident must have occurred within the last three years. If the accident involves a minor or an industrial illness, this may be extended. Our advisors can explain this.
- The accident must have caused you an injury that you needed to seek medical attention for.
- The accident must have been someone else’s fault. Whether it is a company or an individual who’s to blame, we need to prove that they were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
What can Accident Advice Help you with?
As one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we have dealt with accidents in all shapes and sizes. Some of the more common ones include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents caused by faulty goods
- Accidents at work
- Incidents while on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Medical negligence
- Industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
If you’re not sure whether your accident qualifies, a quick phone call will resolve the question.
Call now for a personal injury solicitor in Drymen
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we’ve been dealing with accident cases for over 15 years. During this time, we’ve built up a great reputation for helping people like you claim compensation for accidents.
We operate a 24/7 helpline, so we’re always open. When you call, our staff will treat you with respect and professionalism. We’ll ask about the nature of the accident and then give you our assessment of your claim. This will include what we think your chances of success are and how much you may be eligible to claim. We don’t guarantee the sum you’ll get because every case is different and we can’t say how long it will take. But by placing your case in the hands of an experienced personal injury lawyer in Drymen, we can guarantee that:
- You won’t be asked for any money upfront to start your claim. All our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis, so if your case is unsuccessful, you won’t be hit with large legal bills.
- As one of the largest law firms in the country, we have the expertise you need to negotiate your case.
- We’ll deal with you professionally and keep you informed at all times.
Our service is backed by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen and we have hundreds of testimonials from satisfied clients. If you are interested in finding out more, ring us today for no obligation free legal advice on:
0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 9th November 2013
Author: David Brown