You may have concerns about starting a compensation claim with a personal injury solicitor in Drewsteignton. That’s only natural. The legal world can appear complex and daunting, especially if you’re feeling vulnerable after your accident. We understand how you’re feeling. We’ll do our best to reassure you about the process.
A personal injury solicitor in Drewsteignton – the facts
- You won’t have to pay any money up front to begin your claim.
- All our legal professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- A solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline will represent and advise you throughout your claim. In many cases, you won’t have to attend court. In our experience a lot of claim awards are negotiated by telephone.
- Claim amounts are estimates and we can’t say for sure how long your claim will take to process. Every case is different.
- If you are successful, your solicitor will claim a sum to compensate for your injury as well as reimbursement of expenses such as loss of earnings, transport costs, prescription costs and the costs of childcare and help around the home.
- You may be asked to attend one additional medical assessment to help gather evidence for your claim.
- Your claim has to begin within three years of the date of your accident. Exceptions to this are where the claim relates to a minor or is about an industrial disease.
About Accident Advice Helpline – the facts
Remember that we are here to help. We have over 15 years of experience at dealing with personal injury claims. As one of the largest law firms in the UK, we have expertise in accidents of all types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- A sporting accident
- Criminal injury
…and many more.
We like to think our reputation is second to none. We have a wealth of satisfied clients who have given us positive testimonials after we have helped them. In addition, we’re proud to have Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, as our patron – she endorses the services we provide.
We’ll treat you with respect, dignity and empathy. We won’t mislead you – from when you first contact us about your accident, we will be fair and open. We will give you an assessment based on our experience of whether you have a good claim. But there’s no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to.
So for free, no obligation legal advice about whether a personal injury solicitor in Drewsteignton could help you win your claim, contact our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 via a mobile. Alternatively, you can complete the quick 30 second test on our helpline to see whether you’re eligible to apply and get an estimate of the amount you could win.
Date Published: 9th November 2013
Author: David Brown