Accident Advice Helpline has accident solicitors working for customers all over the UK. Finding a personal injury solicitor in Binley is easy if you follow this guide.
Accident Advice Helpline
- Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide law firm here for individuals who have been involved in accidents which were not their own fault and they wish to claim personal injury compensation.
- Potential clients can talk to friendly professional advisors in confidence and with no obligation or pressure to proceed if they wish not too.
- On our website we have the compensation calculator, also called the 30 second test, which can help advise potential clients on whether they qualify to make a compensation claim or not.
- The friendly professional advisors will put each client in touch with one of our in house solicitors. All of our solicitors are fully trained, qualified and experts in the personal compensation sector.
- Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 15 years, so you know you will get an experienced personal injury solicitor in Binley. This is well over a decade’s worth of experience, skills and legal knowledge.
- Compensation can be awarded to a claimant with the intention to help speed their recovery e.g. to help them get childcare, replace lost wages, pay for taxis, medical bills or aids.
Can you claim?
Now that you have more information about how Accident Advice Helpline works you may be wondering whether you and your particular case are eligible to receive compensation. Please read on to find out more and hopefully your question will be answered:
- You can claim if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- This Includes road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work and many more types of incidents.
- Has to have happened within 3 years (although please note this deadline can be extended in certain special cases for example where the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases).
- Most claims can be processed easily and simply over the telephone from the comfort of your own home.
- Some clients may need to attend one additional medical assessment; solicitor will advise you if this is necessary.
- Most claimants will not need to attend court. If the need does arise your specifically assigned in house solicitor will guide you and support you through this particular stage of the compensation process.
- Can claim for the injury as well as any expenses. Expenses can include medical bills, loss of earnings, travel expenses to and from medical appointments, medical equipment and aids.
How to contact a personal injury solicitor in Binley
To benefit from the best legal help, just call us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, to get through to the friendly professional advisors at Accident Advice Helpline.