If you are looking for a personal injury solicitor in Biggar then perhaps Accident Advice Helpline can help? As a nationwide law firm Accident Advice Helpline is proud to let all potential customers know that we have in house solicitors. This means wherever you may be based we have a solicitor who can help you with your accident compensation claim. Why not let Accident Advice Helpline help and assist you.
Personal injury solicitor in Biggar
If you use Accident Advice Helpline for your accident compensation claim then you are in very good hands. Accident Advice Helpline has experience in all types of accident claims including water sports accidents such as surfing accidents. Whilst there might not be much surfing going on in Biggar itself it seems that the residents and locals love to indulge in a spot of surfing when away on holiday. Whether they are riding the British waves down in Cornwall or surfing on foreign shores it seems to be a popular holiday sport.
Surfing is an extremely enjoyable sport. The beautiful sands, clear blue waters, and the thrill of riding a wave, make for an unforgettable experience. Some people travel abroad specifically to surf and nothing else, but surfing is a major cause of accidents on holiday.
It is important to be safe when surfing. Here are some of Accident Advice Helpline’s top tips to stay safe when surfing:
- Follow all local laws at the beach you visit. Different beaches maintain different sets of laws regarding surfing zones and surfing near jetties etc. Always check with a lifeguard.
- Wear a leash. On many beaches, the law requires you to wear a leash, but a leash is a great way of keeping your board close to you and prevents it from causing an accident to others.
- Always aid a fellow surfer if they get into trouble in the water. In the event that you are unable to help, contact a lifeguard immediately.
- Never surf in conditions above your ability. If you are a beginner, avoid surfing in crowded areas whilst you are learning.
- Always be aware of where other surfers are. It can help you to determine whether it is safe to paddle into a wave.
Call Accident Advice Helpline
If you have already been involved in a surfing accident and it was not your own fault then you could make an accident compensation claim and seek cash compensation for your injuries. A personal injury solicitor in Biggar at Accident Advice Helpline will be more than happy to help you.
Just dial 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile now to speak to an adviser about your accident and find out if you’re eligible to make a claim.
Date Published: 19th March 2014
Author: David Brown