If you need the help of a personal injury solicitor in Attleborough to make an injury claim, call Accident Advice Helpline
- Have you been in an accident that was not your fault?
- Did you sustain injuries in the accident?
- Did your injuries need medical attention?
- Did the accident happen within the last three years?
Yes to these questions means you are probably entitled to compensation for your suffering, but when should you contact a personal injury solicitor in Attleborough to start your claim?
Contact your personal injury solicitor in Attleborough sooner rather than later
It does appear that the sooner after the accident a compensation claim is made, the more chance it has of success. This is thought to be because the evidence and circumstances are fresher in everyone’s minds, so more readily accepted.
Depending on the circumstances of your accident, other people could be at risk of the same thing happening to them. You making a claim can highlight the problem and save other victims having to go through the same as you have had to endure.
The sooner your claim is started, the sooner it will be finalised and the sooner you may have your compensation.
What you need to start your claim
There are some things the solicitor Attleborough will need to know, such as:
- How, when and where the accident happened
- Who the guilty party was
- The extent of your injuries and the prospects for the future recovery of your health
- The expenses you have incurred as a result of the accident, you will need proof of these
- Details of any income you have lost because of the accident, you will need proof of this
- If you have any evidence that will strengthen your case, such as photos or witnesses
- If the police or HSE (Health and Safety Executive) were involved. If they were they would have produced an accident report which could be vital when making your claim
- They will also need to see medical reports on your injuries
- Any other information you feel may be relevant to your claim, no matter how trivial it might seem
Why a solicitor Attleborough at Accident Advice Helpline is the best choice for helping you in your quest for compensation
Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist law firm, personal injury compensation claims being the only type of law they are involved in. They were established in June 2000 specifically to handle claims through the no win no fee agreement, and it is all they have done ever since.
Over the last 15+ years’ they have helped many thousands of victims get the compensation they were entitled to, and none of them have had to find any money to start their claim.
Accident Advice Helpline has a 30-second test on their website which will allow you to get a rough estimate of how much your claim may be worth. This is because that is all it takes to find out if you have a valid claim, and to get an estimate of the amount you might be awarded. Ring 0800 689 0500 now from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 7th March 2014
Author: David Brown