Why contact expert law firm Accident Advice Helpline to make your claim for compensation?
Why use Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury solicitor in Athelstaneford?
Because it’s your best option if you are looking for a personal injury solicitor in Athelstaneford!
- Taking the important step of claiming compensation needs to be done with confidence and knowledge. You need the right legal team fighting for the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to. If you needed specialist legal advice on buying property, would you use a specialist divorce solicitor? Probably not, so why would claiming compensation be any different. You need experts in personal injury compensation claims.
- Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm with over 16 years of experience in helping people claim compensation for all manner of personal injuries, including both simple and complex cases.
- All our solicitors are experts in this complex legal field but we also boast specialisms within the field too; from whiplash claims to complex, tragic cases of head trauma, we have the right legal team for you.
- We don’t ask for any money upfront either, preferring instead to rely on our thorough assessment of each case, meaning we take on cases on a no-win, no-fee basis.
- Claiming compensation is a right that every citizen is entitled to do, from the ‘ordinary man in the street’, transcending all ‘classes of citizen’. Accident Advice Helpline is proud of their record of gaining £35 million pound each year in claiming compensation for people who genuinely deserve the compensation.
- Accessibility is important and we do this in three ways:
- With the removal of legal aid for people wanting to take legal action to claim compensation, it meant many people were unable or unwilling to take the financial risk of starting a claim. With the no-win, no-fee offer, all claimants can access the legal system
- We operate a 24 hour, 7 day a week phone line for customers to contact Accident Advice Helpline with questions, queries and concerns.
- We also believe is ensuring no one feels pushed or pressured into making a claim; we have operated a no obligation, no hassle, no fuss policy since we came into being 16 years ago and remain true to this principle today.
- YOU keeping in control of your compensation claim is essential; if an offer of compensation is made, YOU decide whether to accept or not although your specialist injury solicitor will offer advice.
Looking for a personal injury solicitor in Athelstaneford?
We at Accident Advice Helpline work nationwide meaning we help accident victims regardless of where they live. This means that even though we do not have a local injury solicitor in Athelstaneford we can still help. So for a personal injury solicitor in Athelstaneford, or anywhere else, get in touch!
Think you have a claim? Not sure? Calling us does not tie you into making a claim – call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 8th February 2014
Author: David Brown