Accident Advice Helpline is an experienced law firm specialising in personal injury compensation claims. If you want top quality legal representation to help get you the very best results for your injury claim, then choose a personal injury solicitor in Arundel with us to handle your case. As our personal injury solicitor in Arundel has expertise in processing cases such as yours, you can be assured that your claim will be processed efficiently and with ease.
Instructing an experienced injury solicitor could boost your claim potential. You can further enhance the chances of your claim success by following our useful hints and suggestions.
6 ways you can assist your personal injury solicitor in Arundel:
- Obtain medical attention for your personal injuries soon after the incident. Ensure that all of your injuries are recorded in your medical notes. Our legal team may need to refer to these records when your claim is taken to court.
- If there have been any impartial witnesses to your accident then take their names and contact details. Your personal injury solicitor in Arundel may wish to ask for witness statements from these individuals.
- Take photographs to show the scene of the accident and of any visible damages caused. Remember that most mobile phones have a camera included these days, so if you do not have a camera then it is likely that someone else does.
- Draw an annotated diagram to show how the accident took place. This can be particularly useful in the case of a road traffic accident.
- Take note of all expenses that have ensued as a result of your accident. You may be able to claim for costs such as travel expenses, medical treatments, childcare, and loss of earnings.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible after your accident. Even though you have up to 3 years to make a claim, the quicker you make contact with us, the fresher in your memory the incident will be.
How could I make an injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
- Call our free helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile).
- Take our injury claim calculator test to find out how much money you could receive in compensation.
- If you wish to go ahead you will be referred to our legal team.
- You case will be handled on a no-win, no-fee basis. Our team should be able to process your claim over the phone.
Date Published: 8th December 2013
Author: David Brown