You may have had an accident. You didn’t choose to get injured, and it wasn’t your fault. Someone else was to blame, yet you have to deal with the consequences. If you find yourself in this situation, an experienced personal injury solicitor in Airth by Falkirk from Accident Advice Helpline could help you to make a personal injury claim, and you could receive a sum in compensation which will help you cope with the unwanted changes to your life.
What kinds of accident cases can a personal injury solicitot in Airth by Falkirk help with?
An experienced personal injury solicitor in Airth by Falkirk can help you to claim for damages after accidents of many kinds. This is all providing that:
- That accident happened within the legal time limit. Usually this is three years, but it can be longer or shorter depending on the type of accident. You will have longer to claim if the injury you have suffered is an industrial disease, for example.
- Your accident meant that you had to seek medical attention. It could have been for physical or psychological injuries. You could have received a one-off treatment, or it could be ongoing.
- The accident was caused by the negligence, carelessness or criminal act of another party. This could be an individual, company, local authority or other agency.
The accident may have occurred in any of numerous different circumstances. We have experience in dealing with:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Injuries in the workplace or industrial diseases;
- Medical negligence;
- Accidents on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Food poisoning;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injury.
Accident Advice Helpline
We make it easy to find out if your accident qualifies for a personal injury claim. You can contact us on our helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are always here to take your call. We’ll take a few details and give you free legal advice about whether you have a good claim and give you an idea of how much compensation you might be entitled to.
Call us now on our helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
If we can establish that you have good grounds for a claim, then we can appoint you a personal injury lawyer in Airth by Falkirk to take your claim forwards. As a national company operating throughout the UK, we’re bound to have the experience you need to fight your case. Your injury lawyer will look for a settlement that covers:
- A sum for the injury you sustained;
- Any loss of earnings;
- Money towards costs of prescriptions and travel;
- Home help if you need it; and
- Childcare if you need it.
Therefore, it really could be worth your while finding out if you’d be eligible to claim with a personal injury solicitor in Airth by Falkirk through us.
Call us today for more detail on how to make the claim you are entitled to make.
Date Published: 11th March 2014
Author: David Brown