Sheffield sits in an idyllic area surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the South Yorkshire countryside. Unfortunately it is also the source of many accidents and injuries and, in turn, compensation.
If you have suffered personal injury pain and suffering in Sheffield under the following conditions then you too could be entitled to compensation:
- The incident which caused your injuries happened no longer then three years ago.
- Your injuries caused you to visit a doctor or other medical professional and there is a written record of this visit.
- Lastly and very importantly this accident which resulted in you being injured must not have been caused by your own actions or negligence.
If you meet the above criteria and you’ve experienced personal injury pain and suffering in Sheffield then we can help you claim compensation.
Reasons to claim
7out of 10 people do not claim for accidents, injuries and illnesses they are in fact entitled to compensation for. They may be unaware of their right to claim, scared of a court appearance or fear losing their job if the accident happened at work. This makes the case of personal injuries even more unjust. People are firstly hurt through no fault of their own and then they miss out of the chance of recompense for their accident and injury.
If you have experienced personal injury pain and suffering in Sheffield for an accident or injury, we implore you to come forward and make a claim for the following reasons:Open Claim Calculator
- To receive some form of justice for what has happened to you. It’s not possible for all people who cause personal injuries to go to prison or be personally fined. However justice is available in the form of a financial reward which recognises the hardships caused by accidents.
- To stop the same accident happening again. If there are no repercussions for a person’s careless or negligent actions, and the dangerous consequences of such actions are not brought to their attention, then they are likely to repeat them again which means more people could get hurt. If, however, through legal action you draw attention to the error of their ways then they are much more likely to take action, even if it is just to avoid having to pay compensation again in the future or to avoid an increase in insurance premiums.
- Ease any financial problems that have resulted from your injuries such as lost income, medication and treatment costs and anything else related to your accident and injury that you’ve had to pay out for.
Let Accident Advice Helpline ease your personal injury pain and suffering in Sheffield today
We are ready and waiting to help you get the compensation you deserve for your non-fault accident. Call us on our 24/7 freephone helpline by dialling 0800 689 0500 from a landline or simply ringing 0333 500 0993 from a mobile although you may be charged for calls from mobiles.