If you have recently suffered a personal injury in Milton Keynes then you may be eligible to receive compensation through the nation’s leading personal injury compensation law firm Accident Advice Helpline.
Conditions for claiming for a personal injury in Milton Keynes
In order to be able to file a claim for compensation for any personal injury in Milton Keynes you must meet the following three conditions:
- Your accident must have been suffered in the past three years (although exceptions can be made so call us to check if your injury happened over three years ago).
- Your injury must have been document by a medical professional.
- Importantly the injury must have been brought about by the negligence or actions of another person.
If your personal injury in Milton Keynes meets these criteria then you could well be entitled to thousands of pounds in compensation.
Injuries you can claim for
Technically if your injury meets the three conditions above then you can file a compensation claim. However, some of the more common injuries we make claims for include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning incidents
- Sporting accidents
- Faulty equipment related injuries
- Work-related injuries
If you have experienced any of the above or have suffered a different type of personal injury in Milton Keynes, contact us and see about claiming now.
Choose Accident Advice Helpline
We have been helping victims of personal injuries fight for their right to financial compensation for over 15 years. It’s safe to say that in that time we have acquired experience and expertise that is invaluable in helping you make a successful claim for compensation. So why would you choose someone else to represent you?
Some of the other benefits of our service include:
- A no-win, no-fee guarantee. This means that you only pay our solicitors’ fees if your claim is successful. Furthermore we ask for no fees upfront so you take no financial risk when claiming with us.
- We also have a team of friendly and knowledgeable advisors available to answer any questions you may have at any time throughout the claims process.
Contact us now
Waste no more time and contact Accident Advice Helpline immediately to get the wheels in motion for your claim. After all why would you want to delay getting the financial justice you so desperately need and fully deserve for your personal injury in Milton Keynes?
You can call our helpline 24/7. Call us from your landline for free on: 0800 689 0500. Or if you have a mobile dial: 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ and we will ring you back to discuss your options.
Date Published: 8th March 2014
Author: David Brown