A lorry collision in Wolverhampton
Recently in Wolverhampton, a lorry driver was left in a state of shock after he drove his lorry into Oldbury Bridge. Thankfully, the bridge wasn’t damaged, but the lorry on the other hand was in a bit of a mess. The driver was lucky to have escaped without any injuries and the lorry was removed from the scene minutes later.
Fortunately in this instance the driver was unharmed. But, because of the size of the lorry and the business of the road at 9am, it’s a lucky escape that no other road users were injured in the accident. Sadly, there are thousands of people in the UK who are injured in accidents on the roads that are not their fault.
Do you need to make a claim for compensation with our personal injury lawyer in Wolverhampton?
If you need to make a claim for compensation because of an accident you have been involved in on the road, a personal injury lawyer Wolverhampton may be able to help you claim. At the least, they can provide you with valuable advice on the claims process.
At the time of the accident, it’s important to follow some routine steps:
- At the time of the accident, call the police immediately. If you have sustained an injury, call an ambulance as well so that injured individuals can be seen to.
- Place a warning triangle for other traffic as soon as you can, if needed.
- Gather the all essential contact details and relevant information of any witnesses or people involved.
- Make a note of hazards, weather, road and traffic conditions that may have contributed to the accident.
- Take photographs of anything that may help your claim such as the accident scene or injuries.
- Keep calm.
- Call us as soon as you can to start your claim.
Once you get in touch, we will take the details of your accident and pass them onto our personal injury lawyer in Wolverhampton. The lawyer will then assess the details of your claim and discuss the amount of compensation you may be entitled to claim for through them.
Get in touch to speak to a personal injury lawyer in Wolverhampton
Accident Advice Helpline always works hard to provide you with a professional service and we support you with your claim from the moment you get in touch. Our handy help lines are open 24/7 which you can call from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or the number to call from a mobile is 0333 500 0993.
If you would like a professional member of the customer service team to call you back, simply text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and someone will be in touch. All of our advisers are trained to a high level and are more than happy to talk you through the next steps of your claim for compensation. You can also find further information on the Accident Advice Helpline website. Start your claim with a personal injury lawyer in Wolverhampton today.