If you ever find yourself in a situation in which you need to escape a fire in a rural, remote or woodland area, you should follow these steps:
- Be fully aware of the risk of fires in the area you are visiting.
- Avoid any actions that could cause fires. Most wildfires are caused by people not being careful. They can also be prevented by people.
- If you know you will be in a high–risk area, plan ahead. Take note of local emergency procedures and be prepared to evacuate quickly with little notice.
- If you see an unattended fire, contact the appropriate local authorities immediately.
- Never start a fire in a wooded area. If you start a fire in a designated area, make sure that you completely extinguish the fire using water once you are done. Stir the ashes until everything is completely cold.
- Do not throw cigarettes, matches or any other smoking materials out of a car or anywhere near a wooded area, as this can cause unexpected fires.
If you do need to claim for a fire-related accident which was the fault of someone else, contact a personal injury lawyer by calling Accident Advice Helpline.
What help could I receive in finding the best personal injury lawyer?
We can help take the stress out of your claim. This can be particularly important when you have suffered a distressing accident, like injuries caused by fire. While you recover, we can manage all of the details of your case, including finding the best personal injury lawyer for your individual accident or injury. Your health has to come first, so if you are undergoing medical treatment or having a significantly long period of recovery, hand your claim over to us and let us do the work for you.
Looking for a personal injury lawyer in Wentnor?
Accident Advice Helpline work hard to provide you with a 100% professional service from the minute you call us. Our experienced and compassionate customer service team members are trained to a high standard. You can phone us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. If you would prefer a friendly member of the customer service team to call you back, all you need to do is text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will provide you with a personal injury lawyer in your area.
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Wentnor working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Wentnor or anyway make us your first point of call.
Accident Advice Helpline work on your behalf to help you find expert injury solicitors throughout the UK. If you have been involved in any way, including road traffic accidents, slips, trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work, faulty products, food poisoning, sporting accidents, holiday accidents, industrial diseases or criminal injury, you should get in touch to make a claim.
Date Published: 25th March 2014
Author: David Brown