Do you need a personal injury lawyer in Tonbridge?
Have you come to our website looking for the best personal injury lawyer in Tonbridge? Do you need help finding the right personal injury lawyer in Tonbridge? Well, we are here to help the innocent victims of accidents that were not their fault. If this sounds like you, then let us help you fight for the compensation you could be entitled to.
Who is eligible to make a personal injury claim?
Nobody wants to be eligible to make a personal injury claim. If you are eligible to make a claim, then it means you have been the victim of an injury that was caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence. Nobody should have to be in this position, but sadly, thousands of people find themselves eligible to make a claim every year.
To be eligible to make a claim for personal injury compensation, you need to:
- Have been injured in an accident where someone else was to blame in the last three years; and
- Have visited a doctor about your injury.
The eligibility criteria are very simple, but like anything there are exceptions to the rules. If you have suffered an accident and you want to check whether you are eligible, simply give us a call and we will talk to you about your own individual circumstances.
What steps are there in the compensation process?
Compensation claims are a rare event, so many people don’t know much about the compensation process. Here is a brief outline of the main steps of an average compensation process:
- You suffer an injury that wasn’t your fault
- You see a doctor or go to hospital
- Within 3 years, you contact a personal injury lawyer or compensation specialist like us
- Your lawyer builds your compensation case on your behalf and discusses the amount of compensation for your injury with you
- Your lawyer presents your case to the person or organisation that caused your injury
- Your lawyer pursues your claim, even through court if necessary, until you receive the compensation you deserve
The majority of claims are resolved before they get to court, but your lawyer will be there with you throughout, so you have no need to worry.
How can Accident Advice Helpline support my claim?
When you ask us to fight your claim for you, we will be the best personal injury lawyer in Tonbridge, as well as answer your questions, complete your paperwork and deal with all the logistics of your case. Best of all, we offer everything to you on a no-win, no-fee basis, with no upfront fees. So you are risking nothing by asking us to work on your behalf. Why not call today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 on a mobile, and find out more?
Date Published: 13th April 2017
Author: Jan Newell