Have you been looking for the best personal injury lawyer in Tomatin? Looking for the best personal injury lawyer in Tomatin has can be a demanding task.
After all, accidents that result in injuries to innocent people should be, and generally are, an unusual event.
But if you have been unlucky enough to have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you don’t need to be searching for the right personal injury lawyer in Tomatin. We can help instead.
What does Accident Advice Helpline offer?
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have been offering comprehensive personal injury claim support to people just like you since the year 2000.
This make us one of the most longstanding and experienced teams in the UK.
Each year, thousands of people ask for our help in fighting their personal injury compensation claim. And each year, we help those people to secure the compensation they deserve.
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Tomatin working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Tomatin or anyway make us your first point of call.
When you ask for our help, we make sure that we provide you with everything you need to make your claim easy and hassle free. Our support to you includes:
- Your own specialist personal injury solicitor with a track record of success in cases involving your type of accident or injury
- Your personal adviser to complete your administration and paperwork on your behalf, talk you through each step of the claims process and update you with all developments
- Our 24 hour freephone helpline to give you access to a friendly ear whenever you have questions or concerns
- Our 100% no win no fee* promise with absolutely no upfront costs
What kind of accidents and injuries can Accident Advice Helpline support?
Over the last 14 years, we have dealt with an almost endless list of different accidents and injuries, some more common than others! Here are some of the most frequent cases we fight:
- Accidents involving road traffic collisions, resulting in spinal or whiplash injuries
- Slip, trip, and fall incidents, causing broken bones, lacerations and muscle injuries
- Accidents at work, covering industrial injuries such as hand arm vibration syndrome and repetitive strain injury as well as manual handling injuries and health and safety breaches
- Food poisoning and poor food hygiene incidents in hotels, restaurants, cruises and holidays
- Animal injuries
- Injuries resulting from assault or criminal acts
- Medical negligence claims
Don’t worry if your injury is not listed here – simply call us and talk to our friendly advisers about your own situation. We are here 24 hours a day, so why not call now?
So call our friendly team now on: 0800 689 0500 for a discussion about taking your claim forward.
Date Published: 16th June 2014