How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyers in St Clears

    Personal injury lawyers in St Clears

    St Clears is a small town located on the course of the River Taff in the Carmarthenshire region of Wales, within the United Kingdom. Although the town has a relatively small population, it is a close-knit community and is a popular place to live.

    Whilst people tend to assume that smaller towns are safer than large cities, accidents can occur anywhere. If you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer in St Clears, it’s likely that you’ve been hurt in some way.

    If the incident wasn’t your fault and someone else was responsible for your injuries, it may be possible for a personal injury lawyer in St Clears to help you to obtain compensation.

    Working with a personal injury lawyer in St Clears

    If you’ve sustained harm, you’ll only be able to obtain injury compensation if you weren’t responsible for it. This means that someone or something else must have caused your injuries in order for you to be able to take legal action.

    If you were hurt at work, for example, you’d need to show that your employer or another employee caused you to get hurt before you’d be able to make a claim with a personal injury lawyer in St Clears.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However, no-one needs to have hurt you intentionally in order for you to be able to make a claim against them. The mere fact that they are responsible for your injuries should be enough for you to proceed with a claim, even if they didn’t mean to hurt you at all.

    Did you obtain medical help?

    If you’ve been hurt, it’s always important to seek medical help. If your injuries are serious, you may need urgent or emergency assistance. However, if your injuries are more minor, you may be able to visit the hospital or the doctor yourself.

    In addition to taking care of your health, you’ll need to have received medical treatment for your injuries before you’ll be able to make a claim with a personal injury lawyer in St Clears.

    Let Accident Advice Helpline help you

    If you’d like to find out more about obtaining injury compensation, we can help. We have over 15 years experience as a personal injury law firm so we should be able to provide all the help and assistance you need.

    To access more information, contact us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and our personal injury team will be happy to help.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now and get your compensation claim started as soon as possible.

    Date Published: 18th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.