Today, there are so many personal injury law firms around. There’s plenty of choice, but there is also the possibility of going with a firm that will not take care of your needs as a client.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we will build a relationship with you when we process your claim with a personal injury lawyer. At the core of everything we do are four key principles: integrity, dependability, reliability, and accountability.
As a result of the way we have conducted our business in the last 15 years, we are now one of the largest personal injury law firms in the UK, and are pleased to have the endorsement of Esther Rantzen, our patron. She is a well-known consumer affairs campaigner, so this is a great honour.
Do you have any tips for claiming compensation?
We certainly do! If your personal injury happened in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you could qualify to claim compensation. This applies whether you got whiplash in a car accident or you broke your ankle falling down some steps – we deal with a wide range of injuries.
Here are a few pointers for you
- Firstly, you can check whether you’re eligible to claim by taking our 30-second test. This free compensation calculator is on our website, and it will also give you an estimate of the value of your claim.
- Give us a call! We are available on 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 on a mobile, or you can text “claim365” to 88010. Our friendly, professional advisors are ready to speak to you.
- Keep evidence. This includes receipts of expenses for services such as a home help, as well as records of medical treatment you have received. Put everything in a file!
- Act quickly. There is a time limit of three years from the date of your injury to make a claim, unless it is an industrial disease or you were under 18 when the accident happened.
- Don’t worry about fees if your claim is unsuccessful. All our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee basis.
- There is no obligation to proceed with a claim. Only go ahead if it’s right for you. Our advisors will explain everything to you when you call, taking everything in confidence and treating you with empathy and sensitivity.
- Be prepared to attend one additional medical assessment. But you probably won’t need to go to court – most claims can be dealt with over the phone.
Looking for a personal injury lawyer in Ruddington?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Ruddington working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Ruddington or anyway make us your first point of call.
Call Accident Advice Helpline now and begin your claim if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault!
Date Published: 6th March 2014
Author: David Brown