Making a compensation claim may seem like a daunting task but with Accident Advice Helpline, seeking money in damages is made easy.
We know it can seem a stressful, expensive and even nerve-wracking thing to undertake, but it’s important to remember that claiming compensation is a legal right. This right has been designed to protect innocent victims, and ensure accountability in the wake of an accident.
While unfortunate events such as falls or car accidents are inevitable, in some cases, the accident was caused by nothing other than sheer negligence. When this happens, take action with the assistance of a personal injury lawyer in Rodney Stoke, or one based elsewhere, and get the money you deserve in compensation.
Top things to know about claiming compensation
When it comes to making a claim, there are some important things to remember:
5) You must have been injured within the past three years. There are strict time limits in place when it comes to making a claim, so it’s important to act quickly after your accident to ensure you are still eligible to make a claim.Open Claim Calculator
4) You should be able to prove that you were in no way at fault. To heighten the chances of a successful payout, you should be able to provide your personal injury lawyer with supporting documentation that proves you were not responsible in any way for your accident, and that someone else’s negligence caused it. This can be done through providing things such as pictures of the accident scene, witness statements and contact information, and copies of accident reports filled out by officials.
3) You don’t have to pay upfront to start a claim. Thanks to our no win, no fee* policy, you don’t have to part with any money initially to begin legal proceedings. This conditional fee agreement has been designed to ensure that legal representation is affordable for every innocent accident victim, and as such, you don’t have to pay anything at all unless we win your case.
2) You can find out how much you could receive in mere seconds. Our online claims calculator makes it easy to find out how much you could be entitled to just by sharing a few details about your case. By entering a few supporting details, you can see how much your claim is worth in as little as thirty seconds without having to come into an office.
1) Claiming compensation is the right thing to do. The law states that if someone else’s negligence caused you an accident, you have a right to make a claim.
Looking for a personal injury lawyer in Rodney Stokes?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Rodney Stokes working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Rodney Stokes or anyway make us your first point of call.
To learn more about how an Accident Advice Helpline personal injury lawyer can help you follow through on this right, phone us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.