Have you had a slip, trip or fall? Then contact a personal injury lawyer in Ripley
All over the UK, there are almost 60,000 accidents that happen on a weekly basis. The most common accidents are slips, trips and falls. At any time in the day, no matter where you are, you could be involved in accident that was caused through no fault of your own.
A lot of the time, when people have an accident they just get up and carry on, hoping no one has seen and feeling rather embarrassed. But there are many situations in which an accident could case some serious injuries, for example:
- You slip on an unsigned floor that had just been washed. It could be at the top of some stairs, in which case you could fall to the bottom of them.
- You could fall from height, maybe in your job in a warehouse.
- You could trip over a trailing wire in the office and bang your head on the corner of a desk as you fall.
If you are a victim of one or another of the many accidents that happen all over the UK through no fault of your own, and it has caused you to be injured, then a no win no fee* personal injury lawyer in Ripley could help, providing your accident happened within the last three years. The amount that you could receive depends on different factors. There are few things to take into account, including:
- Childcare if you need help with your children;
- Loss of earnings, both present and future;
- The traumas the accident caused;
- Any other cost or loss which was a direct result of the accident;
- Extra medical costs such as prescription charges and private treatment; and
- Cost of care if you’re are no longer able to look after yourself.
Settling your claim
A lot of personal injury claims have an insurance company at the other end. The majority of polices have third party cover. Everything is insurable these days. Here are some of the main insurance policies involved in a lot of personal injury claims:
- Professional liability insurance;
- Employer’s liability insurance; and
- Public liability insurance.
How to contact a personal injury lawyer in Ripley
Accident Advice Helpline are available on freephone 0800 180 4123. We have friendly advisers waiting to help you and discuss your case with you today. They will make this as stress-free as possible for you, so that you can focus on your recovery.Open Claim Calculator
If you prefer, you can go to our website and take our 30-second test, which will give you an estimate of how much personal injury compensation you could claim.