A personal injury lawyer in Rejerrah will deal with your employer so that you don’t have to
All employers in the UK have a legal obligation to protect and preserve the health and safety of all of their employees while they are at work. There are many health and safety laws that they have to follow; if they do not follow these and you have had a work-related accident as a result, then you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim if you work with a personal injury lawyer in Rejerrah at Accident Advice Helpline.
There are quite a few guidelines for health and safety that all employers must follow. Here is a list of the most common ones:
- They must have emergency procedures in place, which all employees should know;
- They must have a health and safety policy that all employees should know, and they must make sure that it is implemented at all times;
- They must carry out regular fire drills;
- They must ensure that employees have enough space in which to work comfortably without excessive twisting and turning;
- They must ensure that all plant and equipment is in proper working order;
- They must ensure that all safety guards are fitted to equipment where required;
- They must train employees to use the plant and equipment and make sure that they are aware of any risks;
- They have to keep walkways free of spillages and obstructions;
- They have to ensure that employees have proper breaks;
- They have to provide employees free of charge any protective clothing or equipment that is needed to do their job;
- They have to keep a record of all accidents in an accident book;
- They have to report serious accidents to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE); and
- They have to carry out risk assessments and act on their findings.
If you would like to find out more, have a look on the HSE’s user-friendly website, which also has all of the rules for specific trades that employers must follow. If they fail to comply with these regulations, it could result in injuries to their staff and they could be prosecuted by the HSE. They may also have to face a personal injury claim, and this is where a personal injury lawyer in Rejarrah would come into play.
Making a work-related claim with the help of a personal injury lawyer in Rejerrah
Accident Advice Helpline have been helping victims all over the country for over 15 years’ now. Our friendly and professional advisors and lawyers are at the top of their fields for a reason — they know exactly how to get the job done, and how to make sure that you get the highest amount of compensation possible.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today, to hire a personal injury lawyer in Rejerrah, on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993, if you are using a mobile, to speak to one of our friendly advisors.