If you have been injured in a car crash which was not your fault, and you need medical attention as a result, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim using a personal injury lawyer in Prestbury to help you.
The most common cause of car crashes is driver error, but every collision is unique and there are lots of other causes as well.
The rules for making an injury claim using a personal injury lawyer in Prestbury
The rules for making an injury claim are quite straightforward. For example:
- The accident should have been caused through someone else’s negligence;
- The injuries you sustained should have needed medical attention; and
- The accident should have occurred within the last three years.
You may be able to make a claim if your accident and injuries fit these three criteria.
The injuries with which you may end up after being involved in a car crash
At first, let’s hope that your injuries are not fatal ones. If they are, then your dependents would be able to make a fatal injury claim for your loss. If you survive, the sorts of injuries which you may sustain include:Open Claim Calculator
- Facial injuries;
- Eye injuries;
- Broken bones;
- Head and brain injuries;
- Back and spinal injuries;
- Whiplash; and
- Cuts and bruises.
The things for which you would be able to claim
The after effects of an injury can be life-changing depending on its severity. Every aspect of the affects on your life need to be looked at and included in the claim, for example:
- Replacement of damaged goods;
- Extra medial expenses, such as prescriptions and private medical treatment;
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments;
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself;
- Home adaption or home moving costs if necessary;
- Costs of work you would have done yourself at home, such as DIY;
- Childcare costs;
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident and injuries sustained;
- Pain, suffering, anxiety and stress; and
- Loss of earnings, past and future.
When requesting an estimate for how much compensation you will be awarded, it is things like these that make the amounts vary from claim to claim, as each person’s circumstances are unique to them.
Accident Advice Helpline are the people to help you achieve a successful personal injury claim
Accident Advice Helpline have been assisting claimants to get the compensation they deserve for over 16 years. We have helped many thousands of people already, and we still get over 25,000 enquires a month. A personal injury lawyer in Prestbury will make sure that your claim is looked at from every angle to maximise the amount you are awarded.
On our website, there is a 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify to make a claim. If you do, it will give you a rough idea of the amount you may receive.
Or, you can call our advisors on 0800 689 0500. You will find them to be friendly and helpful, ready to talk through your problems and help you start your claim.