Personal injury lawyer in Powmill – personal injury claims
If you have been in an accident that was not your own fault and you have suffered injuries as a result, then the law states that the guilty party should compensate you. Which is what a compensation claim is.
Who can make a claim?
There are certain rules that you need to be able to fit, to be able to make a claim, for example:
- The injuries must have been severe enough to need medical attention
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
- You must have sustained bodily injuries
If you fit these rules and the personal injury lawyer Powmill will help you to make a personal compensation claim through Accident Advice Helpline.
Ask the personal injury lawyer in Powmill what accidents are covered by personal injury compensation claims?
The personal injury lawyer Powmill say that the list of accidents is endless, but a few of them are:
- Dental accidents
- Laser eye surgery going wrong
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Holiday accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents in schools, colleges and universities
- Defective product accidents
You may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim, if you are injured in this or any other way.
What other things can I claim for?
Every accident, every Injury and every victim is different but generally the thing which might be included in your claim would be:
- Any cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident and injuries sustained
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earning
- Care costs
- Medical expenses
- Funeral costs
- Probate costs
- Home adaption or home moving costs
- Replacement of damaged goods
- The cost of getting jobs done that you would have done yourself such as gardening and decorating
Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim your compensation
The least stressful way to make a personal injury compensation claim is to let Accident Advice Helpline do it for you. We have over 13 years experience of claiming compensation for the blameless victims of accidents and crimes. We have many thousands of grateful customers who have received the compensation they deserved.
Accident Advice Helpline solicitors are experts at dealing with the large organisations normally involved in a personal injury compensation claim, they know how to present your claim to them and how to handle awkward situations with them.
Our website has a 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify to make a claim. If you do, it will give you a rough idea of the amount you may receive.
Our freephone helpline is 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our operators are friendly and professional and will guide you through the necessary processes to start your claim.
Date Published: 10th March 2014
Author: David Brown