Personal injury lawyer in Potters Bar


Personal injury lawyer in Potters Bar – insurance companies

If you have suffered an accident that was not your own fault, in which you needed medical attention because of your injuries and if all of this happened within the last 3 years, you may be able to make an injury claim, using the personal injury lawyer Potters Bar to help you.

In most of these cases an insurance company or a large organisation will become involved. Most insurance policies these days include third party cover.  This basically means that if a third party makes a claim against someone, his or her insurance company will settle the claim.

The insurance companies do not do this out of the kindness of their hearts, the cost is built into the premiums we all pay, and no one should worry about them settling a claim – just think how many policies they sell that are never claimed off.  They collect a lot of third party insurance money that is theirs to keep; in fact they probably use it to settle the claims they do receive.

The personal injury lawyer in Potters Bar doesn’t mind if they are awkward

Insurance companies have legal teams who work to keep the amounts the have to pay out as little as possible.  At the end of the day, they are in business to make a profit, and some one has to keep the shareholders happy.

Accident Advice Helpline’s personal injury lawyer Potters Bar, work to make sure you get the maximum amount for you personal injury compensation claim, because someone has to keep our claimants happy.

These large organisations or insurance companies are notoriously difficult to deal with.  They have complicated forms and ask awkward questions. Their questions are usually asked in such as way that they could be interpreted in more than one way, and it is too easy to give them the wrong information.

Once this has been done, it is hard to prove it was a mistake, but at Accident Advice Helpline our solicitors know how to present your claim to them, know how to complete their complicated forms and no what they want from their questions.

Calling Accident Advice Helpline

If your fit the criteria to make a personal injury compensation claim. You should call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.  Our friendly and helpful advisers will give you free legal advice regarding your claim, and then without any pressure, let you decide if you want to pursue the damages.

This is how we have worked for the last 13 years, and have been very successful in helping many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled.

We also have what we call the 30-second test on our website.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )