Personal Injury Lawyer in Pershore would like to make sure that you get the highest amount of compensation possible
There is not one employer out there that can get around the legal duty they have to make sure that their work place is completely safe for all employees working there. They have to make sure that they are following every health and safety guideline that is set up by the HSE to the letter.
If they do not do this and an injury happens to one of their employees in a work place accident, then they could be liable for the compensation claim against them and they could even be prosecuted by the HSE. The injured employee would need a personal injury lawyer in Pershore to represent them in the process of claiming their compensation.
Have a look below at the most important rules and regulations for health and safety that is set up by HSE:
- They must have plans in place that all employees know of in case there is an emergency.
- They must have rules for general health and safety in the workplace that all of the employees know and that they will implement them.
- They must have fire drills on a regular basis.
- They must have to have enough space for all of the employees to work comfortably without too much twisting and turning.
- They must make sure that all of the equipment in the work place is in working order and follows all health and safety laws.
- They must make sure that all of the guards are fitted with the equipment required.
- They must train all employees to use all equipment and they must be completely sure that the employee is completely aware of any risks and how to avoid them.
- They must keep all walking areas free of spillages and obstructions.
- They must make sure that the employee has proper breaks.
- They must provide the employee free of charge for any protective clothing or equipment needed for the employee to do their job.
- They must keep record of any accidents that happen in the workplace in an accident book.
- They must report any serious accidents to the HSE (Health and Safety Executive).
A personal injury lawyer in Pershore with Accident Advice Helpline makes claiming compensation smooth sailing
If you would like to find out more information about the rules, regulations and guidelines set up for health and safety in a work place why don’t you pop on over the the amazing user friendly HSE website, it is really easy to use.
Accident Advice Helpline has been helping victims across the country get the compensation that they deserve. We could easily do that for you too. It doesn’t matter if you are from the big city or a small village in the middle of nowhere; we can always help.
Our amazing set of advisers and lawyers would take your information on what happened to you during your accident and how it was your employers fault. They would then choose the best personal injury lawyer Pershore has to offer for your specific needs. That lawyer will then make sure that you get the highest amount of compensation possible.
Contact our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 24th February 2014
Author: David Brown