Travelling around the beautiful scenery of Scotland is something enjoyed by thousands of people every year. Some choose to travel on bicycles and this can lead to injuries. A personal injury lawyer in Palnackie can help you make a compensation claim if you can show that someone else was at fault.
Cyclists can receive nasty injuries if they are involved in an accident with another vehicle. Accidents can never be avoided, but the right actions can help you avoid a serious injury.
- When cycling around the countryside you may be tempted to relax a little. This may mean not wearing a cycling helmet. This is a dangerous thing to do anywhere as any fall can lead to a nasty head injury if your head is not protected.
- Narrower roads and country lanes can be peaceful, but they can be dangerous. Cars may not be able to see clearly round corners and may not have much space to manoeuvre. Tempting though it may be, don’t cycle 2 abreast. Stay one behind the other.
- Having cycled up a hill it can be great fun freewheeling down the other side. Never do this if there is any traffic about and always ensure that you are in complete control of the bike.
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you have an accident
If you’ve had an accident and need a personal injury lawyer in Palnackie, just call Accident Advice Helpline. We not only have over 16 years’ personal injury experience but we work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland.
We understand the financial strain which an accident can put you under. This can affect how you feel about making a claim, with solicitors fees being so high. We always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so that’s one worry you don’t need to have.Open Claim Calculator
Assessing your right to claim is quick and easy too. Our team of friendly advisors are all trained to help you with this by discussing some things about your accident.
- To be eligible to claim you must be able to show that your accident was caused by someone else’s actions.
- You must visit a doctor to have your injuries treated. This means you can provide important medical evidence to help your claim.
- If you want the help of a personal injury lawyer in Palnackie you must start your claim within 3 years of your accident.
Call us now if you need a personal injury lawyer in Palnackie
Our advisors are waiting to offer you help and advice about a claim. All you have to do is call free from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Our experience means your claim will be in the best possible hands so call Accident Advice Helpline today.