How to drive with someone following you – personal injury lawyer in Orby
One of the best ways to give directions is simply to have the other driver follow you if you are both going to the same place. Although it seems simple to have the other driver literally follow your car as you make your way to the destination, you have to take into account other cars, traffic lights and other things which could part you on your journey. Here are some ways to safely make the journey with the other car following along.
- Make sure everyone knows the eventual destination. Even if the person following you doesn’t know exactly how to get to your destination, they should know the name and address of the destination. This means that if they do get separated from you they will be able to get help.
- Make sure someone else who knows the way is in the other car. They will also be able to help if you get separated. They do not have to be the driver, but should know the same route that you will be following.
- Drive at a moderate speed. Don’t drive too quickly, as you may lose the other car, but don’t drive too slowly either as this puts you at risk of accidents with other vehicles.
- Use your signals. Of course you should always be signalling a turn, but you will want to do this more in advance of actually making the turn than you usually would, to allow the other person to catch up with your intentions.
- Anticipate what a traffic light is going to do. If you think that it may turn red before both cars have had a chance to get through then you should stop first, so that you can both get through together.
Using a personal injury lawyer in Orby to claim compensation
If you do get into an accident, and feel that it was caused by another driver, then you may want to consider making a compensation claim using a personal injury lawyer in Orby. You want to find a good personal injury lawyer in Orby, who can process your claim for you and will put together a case which is likely to be successful. To find the right lawyer for you, contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and talk to the team about your accident.
They will talk you through what happened and help you to decide whether or not you have a good enough case to make a compensation claim. If you do then you will be passed over to an in house personal injury lawyer in Orby, who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve. You will be kept updated as to the status of your claim as it progresses, and can call the helpline 24 hours a day to get advice and support.