Find a versatile personal injury lawyer in North Perrott at Accident Advice Helpline
You can find a specialist personal injury lawyer in North Perrott here at Accident Advice Helpline. It doesn’t matter what type of injury you’ve sustained, or under what circumstances — just as long as the blame for the incident, accident or injury is attributable to a third party, you will be entitled to claim personal injury compensation.
Our vast range of injury claim experience
One of the main reasons why here at Accident Advice Helpline we are considered by many to be one of the leading injury claim law firms here in the UK is the range of the injury types that we cover. It’s absolutely vast, including:
- Slip, trip, and fall injuries;
- Repetitive strain injuries;
- Falls from height;
- Road traffic accident injuries, including whiplash;
- Industrial hearing injuries;
- Industrial eyesight injuries;
- Musculoskeletal injuries;
- Food poisoning injury;
- Psychological injuries;
- Burn and scald injuries; and
- Medical negligence claims.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all different types of accident scenarios
With the 200 solicitors we employ, we not only have in-depth knowledge of the various different types on injuries, but we are also familiar with all of the many scenarios and circumstances that bring these injuries about, including:
- Accidents in the home;
- Accidents in the workplace;
- Accidents on holiday;
- Accidents while out walking;
- Accidents in public places;
- Construction site accidents; and
- Accidents while playing sports.
Whatever the type of injury, or however it came about, here at Accident Advice Helpline we can help you to claim compensation just as long as:
- The blame for the incident is attributable to a third party;
- The injury was sustained within the past three years (in some instances the statute of limitations is reduced to two years, for instance in the case of minors when the period doesn’t start counting down until the person’s 18th birthday);
- The injury and/or its consequences warrants compensation; and
- You have medical proof to substantiate your injury or illness.
Pre-value your claim without obligation
To establish how much any potential claim you are considering making could be worth, you can use the compensation calculator you’ll find on our website’s homepage. It only requires 30 seconds of your time.
No win no fee* explained
We were one of the pioneers of no win no fee* practice when legal aid was withdrawn. It’s now standard practice. As Esther Rantzen explains, “If you call Accident Advice Helpline I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim, and that no win no fee* means exactly that.”
To access help, speak to a member of our customer service team on our free helpline by calling 0800 689 0500 from any landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.