Been injured in a road traffic accident? Ask a personal injury lawyer in Norbury to process your compensation claim!
Road traffic accidents remain one of the most common accidents that occur on our roads everyday. Many admissions to Accident and Emergency departments are as a result of casualties being caused on the roads affecting drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
If you,or some one you know, have been injured as the result of a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim for your injury.
The causes of road traffic accidents
Accidents on the roads may be caused as a result of:
- a failure to look adequately before changing the position of your vehicle or stepping into the road
- a failure to stop in good time
- driving at excessive speeds for the road conditions and weather conditions
- driving recklessly without due care and attention
- driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- driving a vehicle that is not roadworthy
- failing to adhere to road markings and sign posts
- failing to give way to oncoming traffic
- failing to notify other road users of your intentions
- driving with an excessive number of passengers in the vehicle
What types of road traffic injuries can be claimed for?
Any injury that needs medical assessment and treatment can be claimed for including:
- lacerations and bruising
- soft tissue injury
- broken, fractured and dislocated bones
- facial injury
- neck injury
- spinal column injury
- loss of limb
- head injury
- brain injury
- fatal injury
Making your personal injury compensation claim using a personal injury lawyer in Norbury
If you have sustained an injury as the result of a road traffic accident in which you were the driver, passenger or even pedestrian, and the accident was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline, is a highly reputable law firm who have been established for over 13 years. Their team of expert telephone advisers and injury lawyers provide a professional service, which is dedicated to providing relevant and up-to-date no obligation advice, about making a personal injury compensation claim.
Should you wish to proceed with making your claim, then their personal injury lawyer Norbury will assist you throughout the claims process by handling all aspects of your claim on your behalf. This means that you can concentrate on your recovery and future rehabilitation, without the additional worry of making a claim on your own.
If you want to establish your eligibility in confidence, why not try their unique 30 second online test? You can find out from the comfort of your home if you can pursue a personal injury compensation claim using their personal injury lawyer Norbury?
Date Published: 4th March 2014
Author: David Brown