Been the victim of an accident whilst on holiday? Ask a personal injury lawyer in Newton-Le-Willows to put your claim first!
If you have experienced a fantastic holiday abroad on an all inclusive basis, you will know first hand that it can be an unforgettable experience. Endless days of sunshine and relaxation, with all your meals and drinks included, can provide a blissful way of spending quality time together.
However, if you have been the unfortunate victim of an accident or incident whilst on your all inclusive holiday, and sustained injuries or been hospitalized as a result, then you may remember the holiday for all the wrong reasons. Don’t despair! Help is available to ensure that your personal injury compensation needs are processed on your behalf, so you don’t have to struggle alone at this difficult time. A personal injury lawyer in Newton-Le-Willows is there to help!
Had an accident?
Accidents occur wherever we are and whoever we are with. Needless to say, holidays aren’t excluded from the possibility! If you have been the victim of an accident or incident, that wasn’t caused through any fault of your own and sustained injuries as a result within the last 3 years, then you may be eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim.
Typical accidents include:
- slips, trips and falls at the complex or whilst out on organised all inclusive excursions
- water sports related accidents at the hotel complex
- winter sports related accidents such as skiing, snowboarding and ice skating
- food poisoning incidents
- burns and scolds
- road traffic accidents whilst being transferred to/from the hotel complex, on organised all inclusive trips or to/from the airport
- motorcycle accidents
- cycling accidents
Are you injured?
Injuries can range from simple cuts and lacerations through to more serious trauma with long term effects. Seeking urgent medical assistance for any suspected or obvious injuries should be the first priority.
If you have travel insurance:
- notify the hospital of this on your admission and
- provide details of the insurer and policy conditions.
- contact your insurer.
- check you will be covered under your policy, as medical consultations including physical examinations and x rays or other diagnostic tools may be required to provide a thorough diagnosis of your injuries.
Apart from seeking medical advice, ensure that:
- you notify the hotel representative of the time, place and location of the accident and the person(s) involved. If they are unavailable, try and contact the UK headquarters of the provider and notify them. Failing this, ensure that the hotel management has been informed.
- the incident/accident is recorded in the hotel’s Accident Book. Try and obtain a photocopy of this for your records.
- a copy of any medical records are obtained, including x rays if appropriate.
Are you ready to claim?
Making a personal injury compensation claim can be a daunting and stressful thought. However, the highly experienced and reputable law firm, the Accident Advice Helpline, are on hand to guide you through the entire process should you wish their personal injury lawyer in Newton-Le-Willows to proceed with your claim .
Their personal injury lawyer in Newton-Le-Willows will handle all aspects of your claim on a no win no fee* basis. Don’t delay! Call their 24/7 telephone helpline and start your claim!
Date Published: 3rd March 2014
Author: David Brown