Workshops are busy and noisy environments that can often be untidy and unclean. As an employer, it is their legal duty and responsibility to ensure that their employees are kept safe whilst working in the workshop environment.
If you, or a colleague, has been injured whilst at work through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you are eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim using a personal injury lawyer.
Causes of workshop related accidents
The environment of the workshop can mean that it is a hazardous work place for employees.
- Accidents due to improper use of heavy and mobile machinery
- Trip related accidents due to trailing cables and wires
- Slip related accidents due to oil based spills and slippery floors
- Falls over obstacles left on the workshop floor or whilst working at height
- Electrocution due to poorly maintained equipment
Injuries caused by workshop related accidents
Injuries may include:
- Lacerations, bleeding and bruising
- Soft tissue injuries such as strains and sprains
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- Facial injury
- Internal injury and bleeding
- Head injury
- Spinal injury
- Loss of limb
- Eye injury
- Fatal injury
Keeping yourself safe in the workshop
As an employee, you also have a responsibility to ensure that you and others are safe in the workplace.Open Claim Calculator
- Replace tools and equipment in their proper place
- Keep your work station tidy and clean
- Regularly maintain tools and equipment
- Use the correct tools and equipment for the job
- Report any concerns to your line manager
- Don’t use headphones whilst working in the workshop
- Wear personal protection equipment such as overalls, goggles, disposable gloves and steel toe capped boots to protect yourself from fallen equipment, chemicals and debris
Make your personal injury compensation claim with a personal injury lawyer
If you have been injured as the result of a workshop related accident, that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline are the leading law firm that specialise in processing personal injury compensation claims on behalf of people who have been injured through no fault of their own.
With in excess of 15 years’ experience, our team of helpful advisers can offer you the no-obligation advice that you require at this difficult time, to reassure you of your legal rights to claim compensation.
Looking for a personal injury lawyer in Newton Aycliffe?
If you decide to go ahead with your claim, then one of their personal injury lawyer will be pleased to process all elements of your compensation claim on your behalf, on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
Although Accident Advice Helpline do not have access to a personal injury lawyer in Newton Aycliffe but we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Newton Aycliffe look no further than this expert service.
Don’t delay! Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and speak to an adviser to start your claim today!personal injury lawyer in Newton Aycliffe