A personal injury lawyer in Morpeth can make this difficult time for you a little bit easier
Insurance covers pretty much everything that you could possibly think of including as accidents that could cause a claim for compensation being made. There are several types of insurance that a personal injury lawyer in Morpeth deals with every single day. Have a look below and find out some more information on the insurance you could be dealing with when you make your claim for compensation.
- Motor insurance does exactly what it says on the tin. Motor insurance covers pretty much any kind of accident involving a car that you could think of. There are 3 main types of motor insurance that you can get. Starting off with the most basic one, which is called 3rd party insurance – this basically only covers the damages and injuries that happen to the car and person who was not at fault for the accident. The next one up is 3rd party fire and theft and this covers everything that the other one does plus if your car catches fire and if it gets stolen. Comprehensive covers everything.
- Employers liability insurance; while there could be an exception or two, pretty much all employers have a legal requirement and obligation to have this insurance. It covers if an employee gets injured in a work place accident through no fault of their own and also if they contract an industrial disease. While this insurance isn’t cheap, (the minimum cover that most insurance firms will offer is £10,000,000) employers don’t really have a choice in the matter.
- Public liability insurance is an insurance that covers all public places and businesses such as a fast food restaurant to a library; any public place you can think of probably has this coverage. It is a limitless coverage so if any type of accident happens in one of these places people are covered when it comes to compensation claims. What is surprising though is the fact that this insurance is usually cheaper than all of the others even though it covers everything.
- Professional indemnity insurance; pretty much most if not all people who work in a profession that leaves them open to compensation claims should have this insurance, for example, a dentist getting sued for a medical negligence compensation claim.
- Product liability claim; every manufacturer, producer and importer that does not have this insurance is not very smart because if they get sued over a faulty product injuring someone they would be looking at paying some hefty compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline and your personal injury lawyer in Morpeth is waiting to hear from you
Accident advice helpline and your personal injury lawyer in Morpeth are waiting to hear from you, so why don’t you call us on our freephone numbers, land line 0800 689 0500 or mobile 0333 500 0993.