Making a compensation claim for a non-fault accident usually involves dealing with an insurance company. Insurance will cover pretty much any kind of accident you could think of where a compensation claim could be made. There are 4 main types of insurance that a personal injury lawyer in Moffat could deal with.
Continue reading to find out all about these 4 types, as it is important to know this information before starting on your compensation claim for injuries sustained in an accident that was not your fault.
- Employers liability insurance – this one is the most important type of insurance an employer could get, and it would be against the law if they didn’t have it.
- Motor insurance –Motor insurance is one of the most common types of insurance. This is required by law for all car owners and will offer protection to a third party at the very lowest level.
- Product liability insurance –every kind of manufacturer, producer and importer has to make sure that all of their goods are the safest they can be before selling them to the consumer. If they fail at this then they will be liable for a compensation claim being taken against them.
- Public liability insurance – public liability insurance covers any kind of public place you could possibly think of.
About Accident Advice Helpline
If need a personal injury lawyer in Moffat because you have:
- Been injured in an accident which was not your fault.
- Been treated by a doctor for the injuries you received.
- Been injured in the past 3 years,
then call and speak to one of our advisors. They are all trained to help you and can assess your claim over the phone.
Accident Advice Helpline are personal injury specialists and we have over 16 years of legal experience. We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland, who all work on a no-win, no-fee basis.
We can even start your claim over the phone, so you won’t have to visit us first
Finding the right personal injury lawyer in Moffat
Accident Advice Helpline would like to help you get the best compensation by offering you the best service. Our advisors will keep you posted as your claim progresses, and they can answer any questions as you go along.
So why don’t you call us today? Our helpline number is free on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or you can call us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
For the right personal injury lawyer in Moffat, pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline now.
Date Published: 22nd February 2014
Author: David Brown