How to deal with someone who may be dangerous – personal injury lawyer in Middleton St George
A dangerous person could attack or injure you at any moment, making it likely that you will be nervous or afraid when you have to interact with this type of person. It is always best to avoid interactions with someone that you suspect is a danger to you, but sometimes it is not possible to steer clear of these types of people altogether. When you are dealing with someone you suspect to be a danger to you or the people around you, it is best to be respectful, calm and polite, until you are able to get out of the situation. This is how you can behave with this type of person, in order to be as safe as possible.
- Work out why you think this person is dangerous. It may simply be because you know them and recognise the signs, or it could be more of an intuitive feeling. If you can clarify why you think they are dangerous then you can modify your behaviour to accommodate this.
- Have relaxed body language. If you are feeling tense and don’t know what to do then you can subtly copy their body language.
- Be confident and casual. If you act as though you are completely calm and casual then it should provoke this reaction in the other person as well.
- Speak calmly and quietly. Try not to raise your voice or allow your voice to get too high pitched. A high pitched voice can communicate fear to a potential attacker and this may cause them to see you as a potential target.
- Lean back slightly. This enables you to keep your distance without looking up at the person, making you look taller and more confident than if you are hunched forward.
Making a claim through a personal injury lawyer in Middleton St George
If you have been attacked and injured then you may be entitled to find a good personal injury lawyer in Middleton St George and make a claim for compensation against the person who attacked you. You will want to find a good personal injury lawyer in Middleton St George to represent you in this situation, as this will make it easier to deal with and ensure that your claim has a good chance of being successful.
Accident Advice Helpline has over 10 years’ experience with personal injury compensation claims, and can provide you with an experienced personal injury lawyer in Middleton St George who will work with you to get you the compensation you deserve. Call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to the team about what has happened, and they will help you to decide whether you have a good case for compensation or not. If you do then you will be passed over to an in house personal injury lawyer, who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to process your claim.