How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Mablethorpe

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Mablethorpe

    Personal injury lawyer in Mablethorpe and insurances

    You may be able to make a personal injury claim using the personal injury lawyer in Mablethorpe, if you have been involved in an accident within the last three years that was not your fault, and you sustained injuries in that accident.

    There are lots of different ways an accident could happen in which you become injured and many of them, one way or another will involve an insurance company when personal injury claims, using the personal injury lawyer in Mablethorpe, are made.

    Here is a list of 5 most common insurances that would be used when making your injury claim.

    They are:

    • Motor
    • Employer’s liability
    • Professional indemnity
    • Public liability
    • Product liability

    Motor insurance

    Motor insurance is the one most people will know because this covers all motor vehicles on the UK roads. From motorbikes to heavy goods vehicles, it is illegal to drive on the roads without insurance.  You do not have to be the driver in a road traffic accident to make an injury claim; the passengers or even pedestrians could be injured and entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Professional Indemnity insurance

    Professionals use this in case they make a mistake while practising their profession.  This would be used by a GP for instance, if they had a medical negligence claim against them, or maybe the dentist or pharmacy.

    Public liability insurance

    If you slipped on a wet floor in a shop that had no warning signs, or contracted food poisoning while eating out, this is the type of insurance that would settle your injury claim.  It basically covers the public wherever they may be, in the street, parks, shops, cinemas – anywhere the public venture should be covered by this insurance.

    Product liability insurance

    Product liability is in case you are injured by faulty goods and need to make a claim against the party responsible for making and selling those goods to consumers.  They have a duty to ensure the products are safe, and if they fail in this duty, may well have to face injury lawyers with a personal injury compensation claim.

    Employer’s liability insurance

    If you have an accident at work in which you are injured, and the accident was the fault of your employer, any injury claim would be dealt with by their employer’s liability insurance.

    Accident Advice Helpline and the personal injury lawyer in Mablethorpe

    Accident Advice Helpline has spent the last 15 years dealing with insurance companies, and making sure our claimants are paid the compensation they deserve.  We have amassed a wealth of knowledge and have the expertise you need on your side when making a claim.

    Contact our advisors on our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and they will guide you through the processes needed to start your claim and get your compensation. Or you can complete the 30-second test on our website which will give you a rough idea of the amount of compensation you may be awarded.

    Date Published: 23rd February 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.