Personal injury lawyer in Lydney and the effects of a facial injury
It does not matter if you live in Lydney or anywhere else within the UK, if you are a blameless victim of an accident that results in you having a facial injury, you may be entitled to use the personal injury lawyer in Lydney to make an injury claim.
Using the personal injury lawyer in Lydney for a facial injury claim
The definition of a facial injury is an injury anywhere from your forehead to the base of your jaw, such as:
- Disfigurement or scarring is the most visual of the facial injuries. The compensation awards for this are normally greater for a woman than a man. Male actors and male models, because they make their living from their faces, are examples of male professions that would be awarded a similar amount as a woman.
- The eyes can be damaged and sight affected, and sometimes blindness can happen as a result of a facial injury.
- Fractured bones. This can vary, as there are several bones in the face. A broken jawbone can create eating and speech difficulties where a broken nose can create breathing problems. Some of the broken bones could cause a deformity of the facial features.
- Damage to the teeth is often overlooked as a facial injury yet losing teeth in an accident can put the victim through a lot of pain and expense to have them replaced, possibly with false teeth.
It might be time to make a personal injury claim, using the personal injury lawyer in Lydney if any of the above happens to you, in an accident that was not your fault.
The facial injury
If a facial injury happens to you, you may become embarrassed if they are of the visual type, scarring or deformities for example. Accident Advice Helpline realises the stress a victim can go through and will examine every aspect of the injury claim, such as:
- Loss of earnings, past and future
- Extra medical costs
- Impact on your life
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident
Accident Advice Helpline
We were established over 15 years ago to provide access to compensation for blameless victims of accidents and crimes. We have helped many thousands of claimants achieve success in their personal injury compensation claims and many of those have been because of facial injuries.
We have in house solicitors who are experienced in dealing with these cases, who will look at every aspect of your claim to ensure you receive the amount you should in compensation.
You can contact us on our freephone helpline number, 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They will discuss your case with you and start the processes if you wish to proceed.