How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer Little Walsingham

    Personal injury lawyer Little Walsingham

    You’re probably aware of the fact that you may be able to use the services of a decent personal injury lawyer in Little Walsingham to take action against a food manufacturer or retailer if you discover a foreign body or any type of contamination in your food. You may not be aware that the amount of compensation you may be eligible for will depend on whether you actually consumed the item in question and what effect it had on you.

    Food and drink contamination and a personal injury lawyer in Little Walsingham

    If you’re fortunate enough to notice any type of foreign body in your food before you end up putting it in your mouth, you’ll have reason to feel very grateful. It doesn’t take a doctor to figure out what effect swallowing a shard of glass might have on your throat. However, if you are on your toes and manage to avert disaster, it will be unlikely that a personal injury lawyer Little Walsingham solicitor will be able to win you a large compensation pay-out. You may be able to squeeze some sort of payment out of the company that was responsible for something unpleasant finding its way into your food, but that might be about the strength of it.

    Nevertheless, it will be worth touching base with a decent personal injury lawyer in Little Walsingham if you have found that some food or drink you’ve purchased was contaminated, whatever the outcome. At the very least, you should get in touch with the retailer or restaurant that sold it to you and your local health and safety inspectorate.

    Call the pros

    If you’ve been unfortunate enough to actually consume some food or drink that was contaminated with a foreign body and suffer an injury or illness as the result of an accident that was not your fault, you will need to get in touch with a good personal injury lawyer in Little Walsingham such as those provided by Accident Advice Helpline. Doing so is simple; all you need to do is pick up the phone and call 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. You’ll be connected to one of the firm’s friendly and professional claims advisors who will be more than happy to talk through what happened to you and assess whether or not the company might be able to represent you with your personal injury compensation claim.

    Date Published: 21st February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.