Have you been hurt or injured whilst at work? Victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault? If you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer in Leith, just talk to Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline can assist with many different types of accident at work injury claims such as:
- Workplace injuries such as repetitive strain injury, industrial deafness, vibration white finger, or any other illness or injury caused by your working conditions.
- Construction accidents, such as falling from faulty scaffolding or being struck by items falling from a height.
- Accidents where health & safety has been ignored by your employer.
- Faulty products which malfunction and cause an injury.
- Accidents at work such as electric shocks, slips, trips or falls or injuries caused by faulty machinery.
Choose Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline make assessing and starting your claim easy. In addition to providing victims of no-fault accidents free, no-obligation advice we offer the benefit of 15 years of specialist legal experience.
We are the UK’s leading personal injury compensation law firm and it’s easy to understand why. Dependability, accountability, reliability, and integrity are the four watchwords for each and every injury claim we handle. You can expect your claim to be handled with compassion, sympathy, care and with the utmost attention to every detail.
Accident Advice Helpline work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland who all offer their services on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means that unlike a local personal injury lawyer in Leith, we won’t ask for any payment upfront.
Check you can claim with a personal injury lawyer in Leith
Before we start your claim, our trained advisors will first make sure that you have a good chance of being successful. They do this over the phone by checking a few details with you.
- Who caused your accident? You must confirm that someone else did and be able to show this.
- Did you have your injuries treated? This not only helps your recovery, but will provide vital medical evidence for your claim.
- When did it happen? Make a note of the date as you only have 3 years to get your claim started.
If you want to find out more about making a claim, just call Accident Advice Helpline today. You can call us free if you call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or you can call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you back as soon as they can.
For the best personal injury lawyer in Leith, call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 6th March 2014
Author: Emma Newman