Trying to locate a personal injury lawyer Leiston for your vibration white finger injury claim?
What is Vibration White Finger?
- VWF is commonly known as dead finger and professionally referred to as Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- It is an industrial injury usually triggered by the continuous use of hand held vibrating machinery.
- It is widely accepted that VWF is caused by vibrations from machinery and power tools and that the blood vessels and nerve endings in the operator’s fingers are damaged by continuous usage.
Typically it affects workers who have used the following kinds of equipment:
- Chainsaws, Hand-Held Saws, Rotating Saws
- Compressed Air Tools
- Concrete Breakers
- Drills, Hammer Drills, Pneumatic Drills
- Percussive Hand Guided Power Tools
- Road Breakers
What are the symptoms of Vibration White Finger?
Common symptoms of vibration white finger syndrome include:
- Tingling or numbness in the fingers
- Cold sensation or discolouration of the skin
- General aches and pains in arms, hands and fingers
When the fingers fine blood vessels go into spasm they can cause a change in the way the fingers feel and their appearance. Spasms can occur either spontaneously or due to a change in temperature. Fingers can go pale, then blue-ish, before going a dull red, usually when the circulation begins to return.
As well as being painful, the fingers may tingle or burn. This sensation can last for just a few minutes or last for several hours depending upon the severity of the condition. Sufferers of vibration white finger can find that their ability to hold or grip items is severely hampered and reduced.Open Claim Calculator
I think I have Vibration White Finger – how do I make an injury claim?
If your GP has confirmed that you are suffering from VWF then it is important that you seek the professional opinion of a reliable and reputable personal injury lawyer Leiston who can help and advise you on how to proceed and go about making an injury claim. You would be well advised to call Accident Advice Helpline in the first instance.
Why Accident Advice Helpline for my personal injury lawyer Leiston?
- All claims handled by Advice Helpline are done so on a no win no fee* basis so it won’t cost you a penny to start your vibration white finger injury claim and have access to the very best personal injury lawyer Leiston without it costing you the earth.
- Accident Advice Helpline have well in excess of ten years in assisting with successful vibration white finger injury claims so they have all the knowledge and expertise which you will require to make an injury claim.
- You only have three years to make an injury claim before your case (however lawful) becomes time-barred so it is important that you get in touch with them as soon as possible.
Call them now, for free on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 if your are ringing from a mobile to discuss your vibration white finger injury claim entitlement.