Find a versatile personal injury lawyer in Landford at Accident Advice Helpline
You can find a personal injury lawyer in Landford here at Accident Advice Helpline. The type of injuries that local residents sustain are typical of most rural villages here in the UK. They tend to be a mixture of scenarios, which is something that suits our abilities rather well given that we employ a nationwide team of solicitors, each with their own areas of specialist expertise.
The types of injuries that we handle include, but are not limited to:
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents in the home;
- Accidents in the workplace;
- Falls from height;
- Manual handling injuries;
- Repetitive strain injuries;
- Road traffic injuries;
- Sports injuries;
- Medical negligence claims;
- Psychological injuries; and
- Occupational-related illnesses.
When a personal injury lawyer in Landford can be called into action
As you can see, we cover every type of accident sustained in any type of circumstances. However, in order to get any personal injury claim off the ground, they must all share these same important characteristics:
- The blame for the accident, incident or circumstances that led to the injury must be attributable to someone other than the injury victim;
- The severity of the injury must warrant the raising of a personal injury claim;
- The incident and injury must have transpired within the past three years; and
- Medical proof of the nature of the injury will be required.
If all of these conditions can be met, then a personal injury lawyer in Landford at Accident Advice Helpline can assist in launching a bona fide claim for compensation.
You may be due compensation by law
As Esther Rantzen, one of our staunchest supporters, says, “The law states that if you’ve been hurt, and someone else is to blame, you should be compensated.”Open Claim Calculator
Using our compensation calculator
In terms of how much compensation you can expect to receive, you can get an estimate of the amount by using the calculator that you’ll find on our website’s homepage. All you have to do is provide six pieces of simple information. The whole process takes only 30 seconds and it’s entirely free to use as part of our no-win, no-fee* service.
Call us today
Some injuries and the circumstances in which they were sustained are more complicated than others. If you feel that you would like to talk to one of our experienced advisers, you can do so by calling our free helpline from any landline on 0800 689 0500, or from any mobile on 0333 500 0993. Any advice you may be given is free of charge and comes without obligation, so why not call us today?