Personal injury lawyer in Kirkby
There are many employers throughout the UK, all of whom have a legal duty to make sure that the work environment for their employees is a safe place to be. If an accident happens to you at work, and you suffer an injury, you should use a personal injury lawyer in Kirkby to make a claim against your employer. The accident should have happened within the last three years, and your injuries must have needed medical attention.
Our personal injury lawyer in Kirkby wants you to be safe
To ensure that you are kept safe at work, here are a few examples you could give to your employer to ensure they avoid facing a claim for a personal injury lawyer in Kirkby:
- Record accidents in an accident book;
- Report serious accidents to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE);
- Make sure that staff take proper breaks;
- Ensure staff have enough room in which to work comfortably;
- Ensure that all equipment and plant is in proper working order and safe;
- Provide free of charge any protective clothing needed;
- Make sure that staff are properly trained to use any plant and equipment;
- Carry out risk assessments and act upon any findings;
- Make sure walkways are kept clean and free from obstruction; and
- Have a health and safety policy, the details of which all staff are aware.
Your employer should be insured
Another legal requirement for most employers is that they have employers’ liability insurance with a minimum cover of £5 million, although a lot of insurance companies have an entry level of £10 million cover.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make your claim
Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you make your compensation claim. For over 15 years, we have been providing access to justice for non-blame victims of accidents. We have helped many thousands of claimants to get the compensation to which they were entitled, and have an enviable reputation for complete customer satisfaction.
Our in-house solicitors have the experience and knowledge you need to ensure that your claim is covered in all areas, in order to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation you are due with as little trouble to yourself as possible.Open Claim Calculator
On our website we have a compensation calculator, which we call the 30-second test. This will help you to decide if you qualify for compensation and will also give you a rough estimate of how much you can expect to be awarded if successful.
Alternatively, you can speak to one of our friendly, professional advisors on our freephone number, 0800 180 4123.